[Solved]Reset dd-wrt username and password D-link 868l rev a

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> ARM or PPC based Hardware
LBJfor3
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 22:34    Post subject: [Solved]Reset dd-wrt username and password D-link 868l rev a Reply with quote
SOLVED: Never mind, I was able to telnet into it using root/admin and erase NVRAM.

I just flashed dd-wrt onto my D-link 868l rev a, but think I made a typo when entering the username and password for dd-wrt (I always do root/admin, but it's not working, and can't figure out how I could have typed it incorrectly either). So I can no longer change the settings on my router. I tried resetting back to factory using the reset button and reflashing dd-wrt, but the username and password is still set on dd-wrt after doing that (I need to erase NVRAM I'm assuming?) But how can I erase NVRAM without being able to login to the device? SSH refuses the connection. And there's no 30-30-30 hard reset on this device.
Sponsor
FRin323
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think I did the same thing. Do you know where I can find instructions on how to do delete NVRAM via telnet?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> ARM or PPC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: