SOLVED :APU2c4 bootloop problem with many chipsets/modules

hebeda
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:54    Post subject: SOLVED :APU2c4 bootloop problem with many chipsets/modules Reply with quote
hello

i just setup a apu2c4 with dd-wrt prof. license. with latest dd-wrt firmware

i tried out various minipci.e modules but the system boots up only with WLE600VX module (qca9882) ...

i tried ar9285, AR9485, ar9382, ar9280 (full and half size) and AR9592 chipset - no success, system keep rebooting, led for minipci.e slot doesnt glow when any of these modules is inserted and the system is caught in a bootloop.
the 2x minipcie slots seem functional, wle600vx alone in any of the minipcie slots is no problem ....

any advice ?

apart from that the system has quite impressive openvpn capabilities ... hitting 52mbps at 256bit aes encryption keeps the cpu at 2-3% cpu load, i cannot test faster here, my internet connection is just 52mbps ... i guess it can easy go +150mbps ...

but the wifi part bugs me, i want to build a dualband system , with one cheaper 2.4ghz module and one 802.11ac module ...

is this maybe bios related ? the apu2 is factory new , about 1 week old ... directly from pcengines

EDIT: solved the issue today with Brainslayers help, the next firmware release past 8.11.2017 has no more trouble with it
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> X86 based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: