Revisiting the LINK AGGREGATION conversation R8500 R9000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
brianguild
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:54    Post subject: Revisiting the LINK AGGREGATION conversation R8500 R9000 Reply with quote
OK, I've been trying to get this to work on my R8500 for days now . Have literally been through every iteration in the GUI with no luck. Also, I found this link, albeit a different router model, and someone was able to get this to work years ago through a script they created. https://www.snbforums.com/threads/working-link-aggregation-config-rt-ac66u.12735/page-1

Kong or developers do you have any thoughts on how this could be corrected for R8500 or R9000?

I do believe it can be done and I know the aggregation drivers are there. This was the output from my command line that shows the existence of the driver. Ethernet Channel Bonding Driver: v3.7.1 (April 27, 2011)Bonding Mode: IEEE 802.3ad Dynamic link aggregation when I add a bond. I do believe this is just a matter of getting this configured correctly via the command line, and hopefully fixing the GUI.

Unfortunately I am at a roadblock, and I usually take the router offline with my shenanigans and have to reset it to factory defaults. The family is starting to get pissed. Any help?
Sponsor
CharlieBoy
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 17:15    Post subject: Reply with quote
SAME EXACT PROBLEM HERE!!!
|_Netgear C7000 (Stock) as Router/Modem
|_Netgear R8500 (DD-WRT) as Gateway/AP
|_Netgear ReadyNAS 314 Plex Server
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: