New Build - 12/14/2017 - r34080

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
matty8199
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:30    Post subject: Reply with quote
FWIW, the reboots on my wr841nd appeared to be somehow related to the wifi. whether that's because of my crowded 2.4ghz neighborhood or something else i have no idea, but since i went out last week and picked up a few ubiquiti APs and turned off wireless on the 841, i haven't had a single reboot. i'm now at 8+ days uptime...so i was actually going on a day or two before disabling wireless, but i never had anything close to this with wireless enabled.
Sponsor
roman7
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
Router/Version: Netgear WNDR4500v2
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r34311 (12/29/17)
Previous: r34080
Mode/Status: bricked/unresponsive
Reset: no
Issues/Errors: Installed new firmware, hoping to fix some minor wifi issues... After update, could not connect through ethernet cable at first, could not establish a connection (even though lights on the router turn on). Tried to do a hard reset by pressing the reset slot for more than a minute, but it does not respond, all the lights continue to flash as usual.

It was my second experience flashing router (after the first one it worked for a month), so it's possible that I messed up somewhere in the process...

Not sure what to do with it now. Any suggestions?
frankmontreal
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 0:43    Post subject: OPEN VPN not working Reply with quote
anyone having issues with OPENVPN on this version ? i have wrt1900acs and i have the widely known openvpn issue connecting and disconnecting ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Display posts from previous:    Page 6 of 6
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: