New Build 02-17-2018 r35034/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Full_Speedz
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 16:26    Post subject: Reply with quote
Eyerex wrote:
stefan33 wrote:
Eyerex wrote:
stefan33 wrote:
Eyerex wrote:
stefan33 wrote:
One question: I don't understand but somewhere I red that NTFS usb hard drive are unsupported but I connected one and I was shareing folders. So the question is: Is it there a limitation of size or I can also connect 4 TB GPT/ntfs hard drive and works normally? Many thanks... I haven't the time to read everything so if someone know that can make me happy.... Smile

I've had a 5TB Seagate NTFS plugged into mine without any problems

Many thanks... excuse me you have one 5TB GPT hard disk with one 5TB ntfs partition and you can copy/paste files at a normal speed inside and also outside from the net without any issues ? Should be what I need.... Smile

It's a Seagate Expansion Desktop and i get about 55mbs over wifi

Ok, I have done with NTFS 8TB Seagate Hard Drive... But for exemple can you set 3 different folder for 3 different user with passwords? Like for exemple Private - Family - Work ecc...? I have seen that somethimes when I access to a shared folder from 1900ACS, than seems that I have to restart the router otherwise internet not works!!!

Sorry i've never set passwords or users on my shares but i have 3 folders Movies, TV and Music which i share via Samba and DLNA to TV's PC and PS4 plus i've never had the problem where the internet drops

What build are you on? I'm currently on 34080, don't know which version to upgrade to,in order to have the DLNA working
Sponsor
Eyerex
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 16:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
Full_Speedz wrote:
Eyerex wrote:
stefan33 wrote:
Eyerex wrote:
stefan33 wrote:
Eyerex wrote:
stefan33 wrote:
One question: I don't understand but somewhere I red that NTFS usb hard drive are unsupported but I connected one and I was shareing folders. So the question is: Is it there a limitation of size or I can also connect 4 TB GPT/ntfs hard drive and works normally? Many thanks... I haven't the time to read everything so if someone know that can make me happy.... Smile

Many thanks... excuse me you have one 5TB GPT hard disk with one 5TB ntfs partition and you can copy/paste files at a normal speed inside and also outside from the net without any issues ? Should be what I need.... Smile

Ok, I have done with NTFS 8TB Seagate Hard Drive... But for exemple can you set 3 different folder for 3 different user with passwords? Like for exemple Private - Family - Work ecc...? I have seen that somethimes when I access to a shared folder from 1900ACS, than seems that I have to restart the router otherwise internet not works!!!

Sorry i've never set passwords or users on my shares but i have 3 folders Movies, TV and Music which i share via Samba and DLNA to TV's PC and PS4 plus i've never had the problem where the internet drops

What build are you on? I'm currently on 34080, don't know which version to upgrade to,in order to have the DLNA working

I'm on r35244 at the moment so give me 5mins and i will test

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 16:54    Post subject: Reply with quote
Eyerex wrote:
Full_Speedz wrote:
Eyerex wrote:
stefan33 wrote:
Eyerex wrote:
stefan33 wrote:
Eyerex wrote:
stefan33 wrote:

I'm on r35244 at the moment so give me 5mins and i will test

DLNA not working for me but Samba is ok on r35244 both work fine on r34411

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just another question: I falshed my new WRT0900ACS V2 only one time with the last firmware (only with the factory file)... so I think I did'n owerwrite the origina firmware's partition. If for exemple I want in the next mounths upgrade to a new dd-wrt release... how I have to flash to write it over the dd-wrt old partition and don't touch the original partition.... just in case i like/need to revert to factory firmware.... bu I donìt think so... Many thanks.
Eyerex
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
stefan33 wrote:
Just another question: I falshed my new WRT0900ACS V2 only one time with the last firmware (only with the factory file)... so I think I did'n owerwrite the origina firmware's partition. If for exemple I want in the next mounths upgrade to a new dd-wrt release... how I have to flash to write it over the dd-wrt old partition and don't touch the original partition.... just in case i like/need to revert to factory firmware.... bu I donìt think so... Many thanks.

When a new version comes out i always go back to the stock Linksys firmware and flash from there to kept the stock firmware safe

You can backup your DD-WRT settings if needed before you swap back to stock then just reload them

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
Many thanks. And from my DD-wrt firmware how can I go back to the Linksys stock firmware? And than from there I can flash the new DD-wrt release that is going to be written ower the previous DD-wrt installation without to touch the original Linksys firmware... right? If yes... thank you.

I ask to experts (not only about routers)... Ok I have the Movistar Main Router with 192.168.1.1 adress (I use only to get internet connection. also set DMZ to 192.168.1.33.

I have my WRT-1900ACSv2 connected with WAN to port 4 of Movistar Router lan. And my WRT get 192.168.1.33 from movistar and 192.168.4.1 is the Linksys ip I set for the second network where I work....

I have one eSata hard disk connected to Linksys... and from my computers connected to Linksys if I type in windows Explorer 192.168.4.1 or also 192.168.1.33 I can find all the folder on the hard disk with their permission and password.

My girfriend's pc is connected directly to Movistar router but if I type from her's laptop 192.168.1.33 I can't go inside the hard disk.... From outside the linksys I can't access to the drive.... Why? I set FTP enabled ecc...

I know that eSata doesn't support port multiplier... but if I connect a dual bay esata enclosure with built in raid controller that can make write in mirroting on booth hard drive.... than I can connect it to eSata linksys router's port? because the Lynksys should in this case (I think) see the raid dual bay enclosure like a single eSata hard drive....

So at the end for my work can I connect a eSata raid dual bay hard drive enclosure and get access also from outside the router? many thanks... I need it to work... so if someone know how to do I can solve in a few time without reading a lot of information.... It's not for NOT to read... but it's more the time I spend to find the informations than the time to read it... Smile
stefan33
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:00    Post subject: Reply with quote
I found some issue for open port (eMule)... Sometimes UDP is open sometimes is closed. TCP is closed...

But on the main router I open UDP and TCP for 192.168.1.33 (Linksys Router 192.168.4.1)

And on Linksys I open 1755 and 1775 TCP/UDP for 192.168.4.101 that is the pc wher eMule is running.

Also un main router I have seted DMZ on 192.168.1.33 (linksys)... Any IDEA? Please.
The strange is that one or two times with this settings were booth opened.... Why all this issues... Also DCHP not sure if working fine....
stefan33
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 15:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
Please someone can help me: I made a big mistake. With a second router (1200AC v2) I flash the same Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r35034 std (02/17/1Cool that I have on my 1900ACSV2. I flashed the correct version for the 1200ac v2. But I flashed a bin file (not img) like I made on my 1900acsv2. Now the 1200acv2 is bricked...
What can I do? Also the 1200ac can boot from a second partition. How can I try to boot the router from the second partition... But the router is new so what is it there on the second partition? Many thanks if you can help me to solve this problem of the router of a big friend.
stefan33
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 16:19    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm safe... I can boot from the other partition and now I have again linksys stock firmware.... So I ask what is better to do now? Thanks.
koetsclan
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
myersw wrote:
Change r35033 has a change for the newer WRT3200 nand boards it would appear.
Looks like this build, r35034, might actually load on a newer wrt3200. We will have to wait for someone to try.

tried 36154 today, however no internet thoughput, even though internet is shown on the hardware led.

what is the most stable known version at the moment for wrt3200acm (6/2018)(EU, if that matters).
My only use would be openvpn router as second router, ipv4 only

TYSMIA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Display posts from previous:    Page 5 of 5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: