Support Request - Belkin N 750 DB - F9K1103 v1 (01A)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 50, 51, 52  Next
jewshawn2
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 0:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
radmir wrote:
You can try fw updated to latest commit 980d764.
Padavan made few impotant security updates.
I compiled images using GCC 6.4.0 and binutils 2.28.

Glad you're still supporting this firmware.
Sponsor
swhowardno1
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:28    Post subject: having trouble with wifi broadcasting Reply with quote
I would like to start out by thanking Padavan for the incredible work he put in on the asus firmware, and I would like to thank everyone collectively for all the work they put in with support and builds... without all of you helping i would just stick my head in the sand and pray nobody spotted my ignorance...

so here comes my problem...

im trying to flash a belkin f9k1103v1 currently with 1_10_17 firmware to BN750db3.4.3.9-99_XXXX.trx with VPN support...

everthing flashes fine wait 3 minutes....

resets and i can 192.168.1.1/ login/change settings/reboot/reflash/ the problem is i cant get the radio on...

theres no SSID broadcast no matter how hard i tweek the settings...

what step am i missing??? i have search and read hundreds of post in the last 36hrs which have given me little headway...

i have several revisions of BN750DB....9-99_XXXX.trx i can't get the SSID broadcast out of any suffix (base,trmd,dlna)...

I have all the original firmwares i could find...IE XXXXXX_14,XXXXXX_17,XXXXXX_22... they all work fine but no VPN...
--------------------------------------------------------
my ultimate goal is to be able to put VPN inside the belkin f9k1103 as AP(with network wide USB printing)...

my outside the box configuration is....i would like anonymity computers connected to cellular hotspot... sounds simple....

cellular hotspot>>>>tp-link730RE(as modem)>>>>f9k1103 (as AP with VPN)>>>>>With all my computers attached to AP...

if that makes sense to anyone...(it would be a cinch if android had "hotspot with VPN" capability but they don't make one that i can find)...it sure is hard to look at when i put it out on paper... and i've really created an interesting wire jungle doing it...
swhowardno1
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:35    Post subject: My stupidity is limitless Reply with quote
After spending 2 days on this....flashing and reading and flashing and pretending to read .I stepped away for few hours and the answer just popped up in front of me ...literally...I was flipping thru settings for the 100th time and all the way at the bottom I spotted the channel format was in European mode...well @%#$@€£@$€£%#!!!!

At least I got the opportunity to thank everyone for all the help I'm going to need in the near future..😇
funkyant
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
Any chance for a patch for the Krack vulnerability?

https://www.krackattacks.com/
RichSPK
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 23:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
I thought I'd try compiling Padavan's firmware myself. I got as far as
Code:
sudo ./build_firmware

My computer chugged along for a long time before winding down with this:
Code:
In file included from scripts/kconfig/zconf.tab.c:152:0:
scripts/kconfig/zconf.hash.c:155:43: warning: ‘kconf_id_strings_contents’ is static but used in inline function ‘kconf_id_lookup’ which is not static
 #define kconf_id_strings ((const char *) &kconf_id_strings_contents)
                                           ^
scripts/kconfig/zconf.hash.c:222:44: note: in expansion of macro ‘kconf_id_strings’
               register const char *s = o + kconf_id_strings;
                                            ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scripts/kconfig/zconf.hash.c:215:26: warning: ‘kconf_id_hash’ is static but used in inline function ‘kconf_id_lookup’ which is not static
       register int key = kconf_id_hash (str, len);
                          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
scripts/kconfig/zconf.hash.c:171:26: warning: ‘wordlist’ is static but declared in inline function ‘kconf_id_lookup’ which is not static
   static struct kconf_id wordlist[] =
                          ^~~~~~~~
  HOSTLD  scripts/kconfig/conf
scripts/kconfig/zconf.tab.o: In function `zconflex':
zconf.tab.c:(.text+0xf05): undefined reference to `kconf_id_lookup'
zconf.tab.c:(.text+0xfb6): undefined reference to `kconf_id_lookup'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
scripts/Makefile.host:113: recipe for target 'scripts/kconfig/conf' failed
make[5]: *** [scripts/kconfig/conf] Error 1
/opt/rt-n56u/trunk/user/busybox/busybox-1.24.x/Makefile:443: recipe for target 'silentoldconfig' failed
make[4]: *** [silentoldconfig] Error 2
Makefile:519: recipe for target 'include/autoconf.h' failed
make[3]: *** [include/autoconf.h] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory '/opt/rt-n56u/trunk/user/busybox/busybox-1.24.x'
Makefile:4: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/opt/rt-n56u/trunk/user/busybox'
Makefile:152: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/opt/rt-n56u/trunk/user'
Makefile:185: recipe for target 'user_only' failed
make: *** [user_only] Error 2

Where did I go wrong?
GJSmith3rd
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:40    Post subject: Network Website Traffic Logging to SolarWinds Papertrail Reply with quote
This is a quick early morning post from a mobile so please excuse...

I've got Radmir DLNA version installed. I've been trying to figure out how to get this router to report all web traffic to Papertrail.

I've got OpenDNS, IPv6 via HE Tunnelbroker, DNS-O-Matic, DDNS and Papertrail all working.

I have this router cascaded behind a AT&T U-Verse that doesn't have website access logs either.

Is there anything I can do to the router to accomplish this? I need this in the router not with another device or VM.

Any suggestions?

Also, can anyone point me to some docs on how to install digital certs for TLS/SSL?
SeeWhy2
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone has a VPN set up on their Belkin? I tried with Nordvpn but couldn't get it to work. I tried, working with their support, for about a week but no success. I'm using 099 base firmware.
Cheers,
Techrev
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 23:52    Post subject: AIMesh Reply with quote
Just curious if the latest Padavan firmware for this supports AIMesh? I kinda like it, would be nice to add this router in.
radmir
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 13:07    Post subject: Reply with quote
AIMesh isn't supported and moreover some Russian gurus are sure that is very bad idea for home users becouse this feature isn't declared in 802.11.
Dominikk7
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:45    Post subject: Router Password Reply with quote
I flashed this firmware:
https://bitbucket.org/pats4life/rt-n56u/downloads/BN750DB_3.4.3.9-099_base.trx

It is broadcasting the ASUS ssid but I do not know the password. The lan ports and modem port on my router were previously broken so I am unable to access the router.

Does anybody know the password?
hagforz
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
coincidentally found this router in a closet today, thanks for the great work everyone!

default password for ASUS and ASUS_5G SSIDs:
Code:

regards Smile
rdrake
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 16:27    Post subject: Re: Router Password Reply with quote
Dominikk7 wrote:
I flashed this firmware:
https://bitbucket.org/pats4life/rt-n56u/downloads/BN750DB_3.4.3.9-099_base.trx

It is broadcasting the ASUS ssid but I do not know the password. The lan ports and modem port on my router were previously broken so I am unable to access the router.

Does anybody know the password?

What's the difference between BN750DB_3.4.3.9-099_base.trx and BN750DB_3.4.3.9-099L_base.trx
radmir
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:02    Post subject: Reply with quote
2rdrake
updated userspace apps and libs (even busybox) and compiled by gcc 7.
xavdeman
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 15:33    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi Radmir,

I see a new version has been uploaded 15 February 2019:

https://yadi.sk/d/6ttXcerpJ2hg3/F9K1103

BN750DB_3.4.3.9.L-100 - can you give a changelog for this version compared to -99?

Does it include fixes for the 2018 CVEs? https://www.tenable.com/security/research/tra-2018-08

Belkin is really pathetic when it comes to security updates by the way, check this out:

Quote:
08/17/17 - Belkin indicates a fixed firmware image has been produced but it needs to go through QA. Estimates 90 days until release. Belkin asks if Tenable plans on disclosing.
08/17/17 - Tenable confirms intention to disclose in the future.
11/07/17 - Tenable asks for an update.
11/07/17 - Belkin sends autoresponse that security@belkin.com is no longer being monitored.

(FYI: as far as I know Belkin did not release the fixed firmware image yet) (and it's hilarious that their approach to security is to stop monitoring their e-mail.)
radmir
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
xavdeman wrote:

BN750DB_3.4.3.9.L-100 - can you give a changelog for this version compared to -99?

100 build based on another sources https://gitlab.com/padavan-ng/padavan-ng (same as Padavan but updated user apps and libs).
Quote:

Does it include fixes for the 2018 CVEs?

No becouse Padavan fw does't have this bugs (Minidlna instead of Twonky, another http-daemon).
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 50, 51, 52  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 51 of 52
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: