Buffalo lost wireless only after 24/hrs had to reboot..???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
skywire
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 20:26    Post subject: Buffalo lost wireless only after 24/hrs had to reboot..??? Reply with quote
My new buffalo works great w/ddwrt..But 24 hours of runtime it lost all wireless funtions only. Including when I tried to use site survey ..no networks available...and did not auto refresh current wireless status,ect. Finally had to reboot buffalo. Works fine once again. Is there a known flaw,bug or something.? Or maybe some of my settings are wronge. i.e. user error maybe. I am currently running latest 23sp1 generic version of firmware. Any suggestions? Or maybe just a flook.. THanks Rob
Sponsor
colindean
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 20:35    Post subject: Reply with quote
WHR-G54S or WHR-HP-G54?
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 20:49    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have both the WHR-G54 and the WHR-HP-G54 running. I have not had this problem on either.
Cancan
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:02    Post subject: Reply with quote
Never had that problem Sky. Perhaps a power surge occurred and therefore needed a reboot..? Otherwise, check the "Access Restrictions" tab in the GUI. It is possible something is checked "on." Keep monitoring it and let us know what is happening.

Cc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: