Multiple Static IP not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
omicron26
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:57    Post subject: Multiple Static IP not working Reply with quote
Linksys E3000 with DD-WRT v24-sp2 (04/13/11) std-usb-nas (SVN revision 16785)

I have 2 static IPs that I want to forward to 2 computers, 1 each. I've assigned local static IPs on the computers.

I was able to forward Port 80 by creating an entry at NAT/QoS page, Port Forwarding. I also had to setup the Firewall Script to do this.

I installed a script to forward Port 80 for the second IP but whenever I browse the IP, it only gives me the DD-WRT router page. Below is the script ran at startup. xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the public static IP.

/usr/sbin/ip addr add xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/29 dev vlan1

/usr/sbin/iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING 1 -p all -s 192.168.1.210 -j SNAT --to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

/usr/sbin/iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -d xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx --dport 3389 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.1.210:3389
/usr/sbin/iptables -I FORWARD -p tcp -d 192.168.1.210 --dport 80 -j ACCEPT

Please help. I don't know what I'm missing. Thanks.
Sponsor
omicron26
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
i haven't receive help regarding this problem. i would appreciate any information or help. thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: