FS: WRT610n (v1), WRT320N and WRT54GS (v1)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
mattster
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 15:41    Post subject: FS: WRT610n (v1), WRT320N and WRT54GS (v1) Reply with quote
I have these three routers that I no longer need. I've used all of them at one point or another or loaned out to family members to use. They have all functioned without fail and have handled whatever build of DD-WRT I've thrown at them. I've flashed all of them to recent builds that should be fine according to what I've read in these forums.

They are all still intact and functional, although the WRT54GS is missing its antennas. They were busted in a couple of places, but the connectors on the router are still in one piece and waiting for another set of antennas!

I've looked at eBay for these, but don't have the time for that. I'm willing to sell as a package for a reasonable price or individually for a reasonable price.

Drop me a message if you are interested and we'll get something figured out.

Thanks!
Matt
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: