TP-Link WA7510N V1 Discontinued - New Versión V2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Crashpunk
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 22:48    Post subject: TP-Link WA7510N V1 Discontinued - New Versión V2 Reply with quote
A few months ago started showing a new version of TP-Link CPE WA7510N, Version 2, now the Version 1 disappeared. There were some rumors that they were going to Discontinue model, but apparently this will continue in battle. There is virtually no difference with Version 1, Some Changes in the current input. It is the same processor 'AR7240-AH1A', the same interface Wireless 'AR9280-AL1A'. The problem is that I can not put the DD-WRT Firmware Version 1, Via Web rejects me because the version is incorrect. And through Serial Port I have not had good results Connection, I tested with my Cable CA-42 and I receive data but do not let me send commands. Now I bought a USB to RS232 TTL interface, I am waiting it gets to keep trying Refresh.

Leave Adjunt some pictures of the inside of the CPE WA7510N V2.-

PLEASE, ENGINEERS OF DD-WRT PROJECT, COMPILE A DD-WRT FIRMWARE THAT SUPPORT THIS VERSION 2 OF WA7510N CPE. THANK YOU, SORRY I KNOW MY ENGLISH IS BAD.[/img]
Sponsor
KrypteX
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've modified the header of the DD-WRT 28112 factory-to-ddwrt build intended for TL-WA7510N v1, so it will flash on a TL-WA7510N v2 running stock TP-Link firmware.
If the attached build works for you, it can be further updated with any newer-than-28112 webflash build for TL-WA7510N v1.

Disclaimer: I haven't tested the attached build myself, so I'm not responsible in any way if you brick your router.
Please only flash this build if you know how to unbrick it.

Note: You must be logged in to see the attached file.

Last edited by KrypteX on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:22; edited 1 time in total
Crashpunk
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 17:12    Post subject: TP-Link WA7510N V1 Discontinued - New Versión V2 Reply with quote
Excelent..!! Thank You KrypteX.. I tried the firmware and load DD-WRT Perfectly. The problem is that it fails to connect wirelessly (I Tried in Client Mode), but if i do a web revert to Stock Firmware Versión 1 or if i Install OpenWRT with Firmware Version 1 Works Fine..!! DD-WRT don t work well (I Tried with all Versions 20548 to 28112) but at least I could change the stock firmware, maybe it's something very simple to fix in dd-wrt. Thanks.. ^^

PD:Those who have the version 2 prove with OpenWRT thats works...!! Until they fix DD-WRT.. Good Luck..
danymarc
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 23:49    Post subject: Re: TP-Link WA7510N V1 Discontinued - New Versión V2 Reply with quote
Crashpunk wrote:
PD:Those who have the version 2 prove with OpenWRT thats works...!! Until they fix DD-WRT.. Good Luck..

What I understand is that you loaded KrypteX file, then reverted with Ver 1, then you loaded OpenWrt, and worked fine for you, but you could not load any before KrypteX file, so to replicate what you did everyone will have to follow your steps, load DD-WRT 7510 Ver. 2 then revert with DD--WRT Ver 1 then load OpenWrt 7510, I'm correct or wrong

DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 0:59    Post subject: Please add download factory to TPLINK 7510 V2 Reply with quote
Hello friends, would be that good added in the router DATABASE download available paragraph This model TP -LINK 7510 V2

Please some moderator or DD- WRT support to attach to the unloading as well as the TP -LINK 7510 V1 that already exists.

Thank you.
luisgcosta
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 17:37    Post subject: from arg Reply with quote
a probar
luisgcosta
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 15:53    Post subject: help Reply with quote
i need the file to rollback to v2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: