Build 16754 on ESR-9752: is bridging working?

Ric03
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 21:00    Post subject: Build 16754 on ESR-9752: is bridging working? Reply with quote
Hello,
I'm quite new to dd-wrt but not new to Linux and to Networking. I've got a Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH as a gateway to internet with dd-wrt build 16754 and this is working OK connecting to internet (WAN side) and to all my wireless clients (LAN/WLAN side).

To connect my A/V set to my LAN and to Internet I'm using an ESR-9752 (branded Sitecom) also with dd-wrt build 16754. The 9752 is configured in repeater-bridge mode and is connecting wirelessly to the Buffalo. On the wired LAN side I've got my A/V devices. The good news is that build 16214 was working correctly except that the WLAN data rate was fixed to 54mbits, the bad news is that build 16754 is not bridging the packets to/from the devices. The ethernet hardware is recognizing correctly the presence of a wire connection (kernel dmesg says "<4>RT305x_ESW: Link Status Changed") and the bridge seems (to me) to be correctly configured:

Code:

root@DD-WRT:~# brctl show
bridge name     bridge id               STP enabled     interfaces
br0             8000.000c43305277       no              vlan1
                                                                    vlan2
                                                                    ra0
                                                                    apcli0

but I can not reach any of my A/V set devices through ping. Is someone seeing the same or I'm the only one?
Any suggestion other than reverting back to the old firmware? (I would like to keep 16754 as it seems to have fixed the "constantly 54mbits" wireless speed (with the new firmware the speed is correctly set to "auto").

BTW, I have updated the firmware of the 9752 keeping the NVRAM settings as they were working with the previous version of dd-wrt (I have not reset them to defaults).♦
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Senao Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: