WRT610V1 i have some issue. Please help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Nihat
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:24    Post subject: WRT610V1 i have some issue. Please help! Reply with quote
Hi!

I have WRT610V1 router.

My NIC setup,

10mb/half

Win xp (fresh install)
no antivirus, no firmware. just xp, chrome and NIC drive installed.

A short time ago I upgraded my router with the version ‘’ dd-wrt.v24_mega generic_15962’’ Afterwards I reset the router (30/30/30).

Then, something strange happened. After I connected the router via 192.168.1.1 (with LAN port), I changed my user name and password but after I power cycle, I can’t reach the router. The router doesn’t responds to ping.

Afterwards, I can reach the router again when I hard reset.After I change my username and password, I go on with WAN connection=disable, assing WAN port to switch=(click), and save it, then again when I power cycle , I can reach the router via WAN port.( After WPS led is activated,(amber) 192.168.1.1 TTL=64).
I tried some mini firmware but the result was same. There is no wireless connection, Lan connection has no respond to ping.
When I tried to upgrade factory firmware via Manage mod, I was sent , "upgrade fail or upgrade not finished" message. After I tried to upgrade factory firmware in DDWRT interface, I got the "upgrade fail" message.

I am not able to download factory firmware via TFTP tool because firmware is larger than 4MB.
I want to download Factory firmware again. Is there any body who has any advice about this issue?

Factory firmware link,

http://download.modem-help.co.uk/mfcs-L/LinkSys/WRT610N/Firmware/v1/r1-00-03/
Sponsor
Nihat
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 20:22    Post subject: Reply with quote
Today i installed this firmaware.

ftp://dd-wrt.com/others/eko/BrainSlayer-V24-preSP2/2010/08-12-10-r14929/broadcom/

its working,

Thanks,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: