FS: TP-LINK WDR-4300 N750 (United States, PayPal) $55

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
linuxhacker
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 16:55    Post subject: FS: TP-LINK WDR-4300 N750 (United States, PayPal) $55 Reply with quote
I am selling my gently used WDR-4300. I purchased this from Amazon 1/24/2015. I immediately put DD-WRT on it but can flash it back to stock if you would like.

I am selling because I purchased the newest Apple Airport Extreme, not necessarily because this router wasn't good but more so because I like the Airport App on iOS and some of the native integration with iOS/Mac OS X.

Router pretty much like new, shipped either via USPS or UPS, dependent upon whether the box will fit in a flat rate box of decent size.

Still have the box for the WDR, I think all accessories should be in the box. Guaranteed to impress as long as you have good status and involvement here.

Payment via PayPal, $55 OBO shipped? If you want it, claim it via Private Message and give me your email. I will send you a PayPal invoice and update tracking after the label is printed. Can ship from me as early as 5/6/2015 if you buy it by then.

For $60 total, I will also include a little TP-Link WN823N that I have (USB Wi-Fi adapter).
Sponsor
nevermind41
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 21:22    Post subject: Reply with quote
Is it version 1? If it is version 1, I would like to buy it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: