TP-Link Archer C9 Thread

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70, 71, 72  Next
wirelesskebab
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:31    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi there,

Letting everyone know that 04/06/2018 build is working fine on the C9 V1 (with ebtables workaround for functional OpenVPN) See here: https://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1125097#1125097
Sponsor
chicoraf
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
wirelesskebab wrote:
Hi there,

Letting everyone know that 04/06/2018 build is working fine on the C9 V1 (with ebtables workaround for functional OpenVPN) See here: https://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1125097#1125097

Is DLNA working too? I tried 04/04/2018 and it's not working, segmentation fault error when running from terminal.

Thanks for the report!
wirelesskebab
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:03    Post subject: Reply with quote
chicoraf wrote:
wirelesskebab wrote:
Hi there,

Is DLNA working too? I tried 04/04/2018 and it's not working, segmentation fault error when running from terminal.

Thanks for the report!

I don't know what that is. I did notice QoS for my wifi has stopped working. My buffer bloat is rediculous and it's all over the place. I read this and the last build for some devices the wifi doesn't work at all. I think perhaps wait a bit. Confused I will stick with this a bit see if I can't figure out why QoS is being ignored.
hamburglarhelper
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:14    Post subject: Reply with quote
If anyone has, or wouldn't mind generating, a full flash dump for the C1900v2 or C9v2, it would be greatly appreciated. Was working on getting C1900v2 working with ddwrt, blew away boot partition and god knows what else, and can't find my backup bins.
gabirizescu
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:11    Post subject: dd-wrt to stock Reply with quote
Can someone tell me what steps i have to do to revert my c9v4 to stock tp link firmware, please?
router: archer c9 v4
actual firmware: : DD-WRT v3.0-r35452 std (03/20/18
The router it is not bricked, but after i read many posts i'm scared, so, i need your help. Thank you
simi22
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:28    Post subject: AC ARCHER C9 v3 Wifi broadcast crashing Reply with quote
I have a bit of an issue, I have flashed an Archer C9 with Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r33986 std. It works perfectly, however, sometimes and very randomly the router stops broadcasting both 2.4 GHZ and 5 GHZ wifi signals. There is no way to turn the wifi broadcast back on accept for restarting the router by switching it off and on manually. When I look at the router before restarting it, the wifi lights are on along with the internet light.

See attached syslog files, anyone have any ideas why this is happening and a potential fix for it?

thanks

Router syslog.txt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Router syslog.txt
 Filesize:  116.86 KB
 Downloaded:  319 Time(s)

kuennek
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello,

work dd-wrt on TP Link archer C9 V1??Full Compatible??if yes Have link for fimrware download?Is it right i must use an older Firmware version than 2016??

edit:After i flashed a 2015 Firmware and then the stock to dd-wrt firmware i cant connect to the Router .3 LEDs are blinking.and now what happend??I cant install webos dd.wrt i cant connect to router.

Now data and the 2 usb are blinking
jambradorj
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:15    Post subject: Archer C9 V4.0 US Reply with quote
Hi there buys.

My brother buyed a new archer c9 v4.0.

I´ved tried to install DD-WRT on it with the firmware file DD-WRT v3.0-r33986 std for this model.

I´ve got stuck.

The router when i´ved uploaded the factory to dd-wrt.bin show me the "Unable to Upgrade".

What is happening????

The firmware version is:

Stock Firmware version: 1.0.1 Build 20171219 rel.57874(5553) - ArcherC9 v4.0-US

And the DD-Wrt firmware version is: DD-WRT v3.0-r33986 std.

Did some one got this error message??? how to solve it???

Anyone got lucky with the later versions of DD-Wrt firmware???

Tks a million.
yarsurus
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 4:43    Post subject: Requesting Cavalry Support Reply with quote
Hi Guys

I've been using DDWRT for quite a while on various occasions now, but I hit a and I REALLY would appreciate some enlightenment...

I flashed an Archer C9 v3.0 with Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r33986 (I need the VPN, which the stock firmware don't provide) and it went smooth. However after reading way too many forum posts and internet posts, I couldn't figure out how to setup what I need.

The router needs to authenticate PPOE, but it's Internet in on VLAN10/0, and I get IPTV on VLAN20/3.

How do I setup it so that any port would offer Internet connection (untagged I think) + IPTV (tagged Vlan20) simultaneously?

(Reason is I have my house cabled but the same cables serve the STBs and SmartTVs and so on)

Vlan20 would have a fixed external IP address (although I know it can also work simply bridged, that is, STBs would get IPs directly from the IPTV's dhcp main server)

Any help you guys can offer is very appreciated!

Thanks
jambradorj
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 14:59    Post subject: Re: Archer C9 V4.0 US Reply with quote
jambradorj wrote:
Hi there buys.

I´ved tried to install DD-WRT on it with the firmware file DD-WRT v3.0-r33986 std for this model.

I´ve got stuck.

The router when i´ved uploaded the factory to dd-wrt.bin show me the "Unable to Upgrade".

What is happening????

The firmware version is:

Tks a million.

Anyone knows some step by step to unlock firmware on these router????
jambradorj
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:29    Post subject: Re: Archer C9 V4.0 US Reply with quote
jambradorj wrote:
jambradorj wrote:
Hi there buys.

I´ve got stuck.

What is happening????

The firmware version is:

Tks a million.

Have any of you ever had this problem????

Please guys how can i solve it......

Tks again
ccsoccer03
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
Is this router even really supported by this community? Just looking for an honest answer. I've posted 2 or 3 threads in the broadcom forum with no response. I'm getting random loss of Wan connection. My devices are staying connected to the actual router. Just no Internet Connection. I've been on builds anywhere from March of this year to the Latest. Don't know what else to do. double checked WAN cable to Modem and good to go.
bez1n
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 17:42    Post subject: Re: Archer C9 V4.0 US Reply with quote
jambradorj wrote:
jambradorj wrote:
jambradorj wrote:
Hi there buys.

I´ve got stuck.

What is happening????

The firmware version is:

Tks a million.

Tks again

Hello,

Im a new user of dd-wrt, just trying to help.

Lets see, did you download the correct .bin file on betas lists, the one with the name of "tplink_archer-c9v4", note that you have 4 options of download, be sure that you have downloaded the right one for the version of your router.

And sorry for my bad english, it`s not my primary language.
jambradorj
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 18:37    Post subject: Re: Archer C9 V4.0 US Reply with quote
bez1n wrote:
jambradorj wrote:
jambradorj wrote:
jambradorj wrote:
Hi there buys.

I´ve got stuck.

What is happening????

The firmware version is:

Tks a million.

Tks again

Hello,

Im a new user of dd-wrt, just trying to help.

Lets see, did you download the correct .bin file on betas lists, the one with the name of "tplink_archer-c9v4", note that you have 4 options of download, be sure that you have downloaded the right one for the version of your router.

And sorry for my bad english, it`s not my primary language.

Hi there.

i´ved tried all US versions only because my router it´s a US hardware version.

I don´t used other firmwares like EU hardware version who can brick the router.

until solve this problem i´ll still using the old Archer C7 v2 (us).

And about ur bad english, don´t worry about it. I´m Brazilian and english it´s not my primary and secondary language. First language it´s brazilian portuguese and secondary it´s portuguese from portugal. lol
GoMixALot
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:28    Post subject: TP-Link Archer C9 (US) V3.0 Reply with quote
I just flashed my new TP-Link Archer C9 (US) V3.0 and everything went well. I started a few versions back and kept going forward as the keyword and URL filter option is not working. It did not work in the latest three versions.

I have used it for years on another router and am wondering if there is an option required to be switched on somewhere now for it to work?

The time lock out option functions properly.

Currently Sitting at
DD-WRT v3.0-r36079 std (06/01/1Cool
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70, 71, 72  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 59 of 72
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: