More speed from 6to4 Tunnel? R7000 running Kong v3.0-r31205

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
chris6273
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:06    Post subject: More speed from 6to4 Tunnel? R7000 running Kong v3.0-r31205 Reply with quote
Hello,

So this evening I've finally managed to get a 6to4 tunnel going to my personal dedicated server which is based in a datacentre on a Gigabit connection.

The only problem I've found with it so far is that any connection via IPv6 over the tunnel seems to top out at around 20Mbps (22 Max). My connection is capable of at least 10x that (230Mbps).

Now I've tried editing the MTU on the tunnel but this hasn't really helped. MTU is currently set to 1476 on the Tunnel.

The CPU usage on the router isn't high in any way when the tunnel is maxed out.

Does anyone know what may be causing the ~20Mbps throughput limit on the tunnel when there's no evident bottleneck in sight?

Is there a setting somewhere which governs the throughput over the 6to4 tunnels set up in DD-WRT, which I could modify?

Please let me know if anyone can think of anything.

Thanks,
Chris

Router Info: Netgear R7000 running Kong v3.0-r31205M. Connected WAN: 230Mbps, Dedicated Server Connection: 1Gbps (Tested and both are able to achieve these speeds with no problem).
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: