Confusing Bullet labeling or driver labeling, which version?

justpaul
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:41    Post subject: Confusing Bullet labeling or driver labeling, which version? Reply with quote
Hi,

I need some help in confirming which version of firmware to use on my Ubiquiti Bullet router.

I just ordered a Ubiquiti Bullet M2HP Titanium from Amazon, but the naming on the item is unclear possibly...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZYTZFLG/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=34514T89SEQ21&coliid=IC7F46DNIHI6Q

The downloads page offers an M2 driver and a 2(HP) driver but not an M2HP download. Which is the correct one for my hardware?

Thanks for you help in advance. The hardware may be here Monday and I'll be laid up after a back procedure all afternoon and evening so it would be an ideal time to work on it if this is info anyone has at their fingertips and can get to me in the morning ideally. If not, whenever you can.

Thanks,

Paul.
Sponsor
justpaul
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 19:16    Post subject: Solved with quick Ubiquiti support response... Reply with quote
For the next person Smile

Use ubnt_bullet_m2_hp via an ftp client at ftp.dd-wrt.com/betas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: