r7000 iptables and router sometimes unresponsive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
ve52001
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 15:52    Post subject: r7000 iptables and router sometimes unresponsive Reply with quote
First of all I loaded Kong DD-WRT build 32170 on my r7000 and so far other than a few glitches I love it. I was able to finally figure out the guest wifi. It wouldn't work right until( kept telling my inncorrect password), I entered this command below in the firewall.
# Enable NAT on the WAN port to correct a bug in builds over 17000
iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -o `get_wanface` -j SNAT --to `nvram get wan_ipaddr`

But a lot of times I make a change in the router I have to reboot to get it to respond to the iptables I have in the firewall. Is there a setting I can set to keep this from happening? Also there have been some times when setting a bunch of settings to get everything configured like I like it, the router would just become unresponsive and I have to reboot it all together just to get it to respond again. It will not even let me ping the router when this happens. Any ideas?? I did reset to factory defaults before configuring.
Sponsor
ve52001
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 0:22    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nevermind, I loaded Kong build 33010 and router works great now and I no longer need a script in firewall to make the VAP's to work right.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: