WRT1900AC v2 OPENVPN server not keeping correct time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
default_user8
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:19    Post subject: WRT1900AC v2 OPENVPN server not keeping correct time. Reply with quote
Well the title pretty much says it all, i'm running version 34315, which has been fine until yesterday. I was at work and couldn't log into my open vpn server. When I got home i opened the admin page and looked around, only to find that the time stamp on my OpenVPN status page said 1970101. It had never done this before, but obviously that is why I couldn't log into my server, the server thought it was 1970, and my tablet was telling it the date was 2018. I disabled the server and reenabled it, and all was well. I changed my ntp client from "pool.ntp.org" to "0.north-america.pool.ntp.org" hoping to fix the time issue, but today when I got home the OpenVPN server time stamp said "19691231". Has anyone else seen this issue? It has been running fine for at least a month until yesterday.
Nextcloud(Docker)
Plex(Docker)
Wireguard(Docker)
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: