Dlink-DIR890L VPN Passthrough issue

rafay
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 22:44    Post subject: Dlink-DIR890L VPN Passthrough issue Reply with quote
Hi,

I noticed that the VPN Passthrough does not work on any of my wirelessly/wire connected devices(Windows PC, MBP laptop, iPhone and iPad), unless i press on any button that say's "Apply Setting", where ever it's located on the router's advanced web based setting page. Once i press on that button, no matter which of the router's setting page i'm on and without changing any of the settings, the VPN passthrough works flawlessly until the router is rebooted and the whole pressing on "Apply Settings" button is followed.

Not sure what is not brought up during the router's startup and only the "Apply Setting" procedure brings it up.

Would be grateful towards any technical support to resolve this issue, that i believe not only me, but many other users will be suffering from.

Thank you in advance.
Rafay
Sponsor
rafay
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 20:32    Post subject: Diff between nvram Before and after Reply with quote
Hi Eibgrad,

Thank you for your feedback and your great support. I followed the steps you referred me to and found the only changes was to line number 446 .

Which reads BEFORE as follows :

dhcpd_usejffs=0

and AFTER as follows :

dhcpd_usejffs=

Your comments will be highly appreciated.
Thank you once again for your great help.
Rafay
rafay
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:03    Post subject: Even more Before and After nvram differences Reply with quote
Before

"line 601" filter_p2p_grp1=0
"line 614" filter_rule1=$STAT:0$NAME:$DENY:0$$
"line 626" filter_tod1=0:0 23:59 0-6
"line 636" filter_tod_buf1=7
"line 677" forward_cur=255

After
"line 601" "Deleted"
"line 614" filter_rule1=
"line 626" filter_tod1=
"line 636" filter_tod_buf1=
"line 677" forward_cur=253
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: