Why do some people have their panties in a bunch? Interested

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Mark1958
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 23:07    Post subject: Reply with quote
whatsashell wrote:
aairon wrote:
whatsashell wrote:
aairon wrote:

You are out of line, maybe stop posting until you get your shit in one basket.

Such a shame, it's trolls like you that make having an intelligent conversation on public forums next to impossible now a days. Maybe that forum title got to your head, and you think you actually know something?...lol

Ignoring the obvious troll.

Taking the ten year old child route, calling dissenting views trolling, good on ya youngster you didn't let me down.
P.S. try READING it's FUNDAMENTAL

Do you even see the way you interact with people is wrong? Or can you not figure that out as well?...lol

Such a shame. Oh well. feel free to not post in this thread anymore if it bothers you, we'll all be better off for it.

No wonder people with any knowledge don't bother posting and helping out, it's not worth the hassle, because of trolls like you with nothing better to do.

With a post count of 33 and a joined date March 2017, I think we can all see who the Troll Is !!!

Aairon, Myersw, Have always been more than helpful, and yes they have made me look at times, more so
when I ask a dumb question that has been asked many times!!!

And there are some people not having problems but there far and few between.
But lets see 3200's & 32x that can't be flashed because of a changed nand chip, lousy driver support, ect, ect, I could go on!

And lastly if there are NO issues with the 3200acm's then why did Linksys give many many
Velops and Ea 8300's away back in December and January if there were no problems!!!

link: http://community.linksys.com/t5/Wireless-Routers/WRT32x-and-WRT3200ACM-WiFi-Issues/td-p/1246764/page/84

You realy need to go back under your Bridge and READ!!!!

Router: LinksysWRT3200Acm{RIP}
Router: Linksys EA8500 kongat r35030m (Vpn)
Router: Netgear X4S kongat r35965M
Vpn: IpVanish
Unbrick your 3200acm with usb to ttl cable: https://tinyurl.com/y9azvrkg
Sponsor
Malachi
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 23:07    Post subject: Reply with quote
whatsashell wrote:
aairon wrote:
whatsashell wrote:
aairon wrote:

You are out of line, maybe stop posting until you get your shit in one basket.

Such a shame, it's trolls like you that make having an intelligent conversation on public forums next to impossible now a days. Maybe that forum title got to your head, and you think you actually know something?...lol

Ignoring the obvious troll.

Taking the ten year old child route, calling dissenting views trolling, good on ya youngster you didn't let me down.
P.S. try READING it's FUNDAMENTAL

Do you even see the way you interact with people is wrong? Or can you not figure that out as well?...lol

Such a shame. Oh well. feel free to not post in this thread anymore if it bothers you, we'll all be better off for it.

No wonder people with any knowledge don't bother posting and helping out, it's not worth the hassle, because of trolls like you with nothing better to do.

You maybe be right about trolls but wrong on the issues with the wrt series. There are plenty of posts on this forum about them.
Posts with aairon, brainlsayer, lookingformymojo, myersw, kaloz and other trying to solve the issues in vain.
So in this case, you can't accuse any of them of not trying to help, when you've only been here 5 minutes.

Due to the name calling I am now closing this thread as it is not serving any useful purpose.

Navigation

Jump to: