Router signal drops and appears to reaquire - it cycles??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
fishbob
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 20:07    Post subject: Router signal drops and appears to reaquire - it cycles?? Reply with quote
I have (one)1 gateway NetGear r6900 flashed to an R7000 with the build DD-WRT v3.0-r33675M kongac (11/03/17)that has been stable for 14 days and I have two AP TL841ND v9 routers with DD-WRT v3.0-r33006 std (08/03/17). The operation seems to be working ok except for one of the TL's has an intermittent signal drop and requisition (or so it appears). This particular router is used in the living room where a number of devices are attached via wireless. But there is also an issue with the ethernet connectivity that appears to have a internet connection issue. I thought it was the firewall but I was unsure as I checked permissions and did not see any log entry or a request to allow. I have attached a capture of the issue I'm having that shows the drop and return. The Network name is - (don't laugh) SupermansNetwork - there at the top of the image. Any help would be greatly appreciated - especially by me as I'm am a very novice super guy Surprised [img][/img]

Network router activity.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Network router activity.pdf
 Filesize:  557.78 KB
 Downloaded:  1361 Time(s)

Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: