WRT1900acv2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
dragonmas
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 22:48    Post subject: WRT1900acv2 Reply with quote
Installed latest ver of firmware,all went well,using as a wireless AP,no wan input and DHCP disabled ip of device set to 192.168.0.2,gateway is .01 input to a lan port comming from an arris MTA 200+ Mbps,all wired ports of the WRT1900ac get 200+ Mbps,cannot get over 15Mbps from wireless on any device ie..laptops,iphone any suggestions? Thanks

Re flashed original firmware and setup through the wan side with an input from the Arris MTA.Works fine with good speeds but I would have thought there would have been an ip conflict.Now just wondering should I go with the DDWRT or just leave well enough alone.I have a repeater bridge setup in my shop which is about 100 ft from the AC1900 and going through a window to inside a metal building and am getting about 20/20 Mbs.And another repeater about 250 feet away at the dock and get about 10/9.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: