Opening port and directing it to a specifig IP?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Night Prowler
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:49    Post subject: Opening port and directing it to a specifig IP? Reply with quote
I have an R7000 router and for the life of me I'm not able to setup when I access the site with <WAN>:3389 to get it to go to <LAN>:3389

In my firewall I have the below and it does open port 4000 with no problems. However when I add another instance of that same routine it doesn't work. I do apply, save and reboot the router.

iptables -I FORWARD -i tun1 -p udp -d 192.168.1.3 --dport 4000 -j ACCEPT
iptables -I FORWARD -i tun1 -p tcp -d 192.168.1.3 --dport 4000 -j ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -i tun1 -p tcp --dport 4000 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.1.3
iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -i tun1 -p udp --dport 4000 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.1.3

On the LAN I can access the Desktop remotely on port 3389 from another PC, so the firewall on that PC is not blocking.

I'm using a open port checker and it shows the port closed on 3389, and it does show port 4000 open.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: