Set up for 2 routers with 1 vpn/dd wrt to use Roku

bradycat
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:30    Post subject: Set up for 2 routers with 1 vpn/dd wrt to use Roku Reply with quote
Hello,

I have searched the internet, and finding WAY too much information and not sure which route to take.

I have 2 routers NOT HOOKED UP YET ... still figuring it out.
1st router for regular use
2nd router for VPN with the firmware DD WRT installed and wanting to use it with DNS Proxy so I can use Roku to access American programs.

I have a cable modem that is just hooked up to my desk top computer. But wanting to have 1 router as I noted for regular internet searching, and the other one for VPN to use my Roku. I did set up the Roku with an american city and postal code as instructed from DNS Proxy and other sites I found.

I have found so much information on how to set this up, I don't know what to do.

I have a TP Link 1750 which I upgraded the firmware to now have DD WRT. This is the 2nd router.

1st router is a D LINK AC1200.

Any help or instruction would be grateful or links or anything from You Tube would be very helpful. Thank you.

Joanne
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: