wndr3300 no longer connecting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Gritchu
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 16:05    Post subject: wndr3300 no longer connecting Reply with quote
Greetings,

I'm hoping someone here can give me some assistance on a little problem I'm having updating my Netgear wndr3300 with DD-WRT.

The problem is I upgraded the router with the dd-wrt.v24_std-wndr3300.chk firmware file without issues. Then I logged into the router and set it up as a Wireless Adaptor rather than a Router as I was intending.

I wasn't able to get out to the internet through the device when I was done, so I logged back in to check my connection settings, thinking I specified the wrong security. I updated that info, saved and applied it. The router then became inaccessible to me. I can no longer access it when I attempt to connect via the IP address.

The lights on the front remain solid, nothing is flashing/blinking.

Do any of you have any suggestions as to how I can fix this and regain access to my device?

Thank you.

Additional info, if it helps:
I'm connected via a LAN line currently. Unable to access via the IP address in a browser or via Telnet. I had no problems connecting to it prior to updating my wireless security info, but I don't feel that should affect my connecting to the device via LAN. Running Windows 10 on the machine I'm trying to set this up with. I do appreciate any help you're able to provide.
Sponsor
Malachi
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 23:51    Post subject: Reply with quote
Try resetting it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 15:19    Post subject: Re: wndr3300 no longer connecting Reply with quote
Gritchu wrote:
The problem is I upgraded the router with the dd-wrt.v24_std-wndr3300.chk firmware file without issues. Then I logged into the router and set it up as a Wireless Adaptor rather than a Router as I was intending.

I wasn't able to get out to the internet through the device when I was done
What build are you using? Recent builds have major wireless issues. Try 35531 or 34311, after recovering the unit per Malachi.
|FreshTomato: F7D8302@532|OpenWRT: F9K1119v1, RT-ACRH13, R6220, WNDR3700v4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: