Policy based routing stable build

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
ZeroKeul
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 22:57    Post subject: Policy based routing stable build Reply with quote
Hello,
I have recently flashed a WRT3200ACM to r35681
Everything is great accept PBR for VPN does not work. As noted in the build thread.
My question is what build should I use that PBR works as expected and stable.
Or another one?

Thank you for your time.
Sponsor
popoviciri
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 23:25    Post subject: Reply with quote
I’ve been using 35531 on my wrt1900acsv1 since it’s release, running vpn server and client (with PBR). Before you try it, make sure in your current build SFE is disabled and router IP is not in PBR.
Cheers!
ZeroKeul
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 0:00    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
I’ve been using 35531 on my wrt1900acsv1 since it’s release, running vpn server and client (with PBR). Before you try it, make sure in your current build SFE is disabled and router IP is not in PBR.
Cheers!

Thank you for your response.
I had previously check both of those things. (Lots of thread searching before posting a question.)
What ever is outside of PBR connects fine and off the VPN. What ever is on the PBR does not resolve anything. If I take all PBR out then everything connects fine over the VPN.

I will give 35531 a try tonight.
ZyBeR
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 5:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm running some simple PBR on my 1900ac v1 and it's been stable for longer than I thought on this build...

Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r35681 std (04/06/1Cool
Time: 07:52:56 up 13 days, 19:12
ZeroKeul
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 18:22    Post subject: Reply with quote
ZeroKeul wrote:
Quote:
Cheers!

Thank you for your response.
I had previously check both of those things. (Lots of thread searching before posting a question.)
What ever is outside of PBR connects fine and off the VPN. What ever is on the PBR does not resolve anything. If I take all PBR out then everything connects fine over the VPN.

I will give 35531 a try tonight.

Before I rolled back, I figured I would reset to defaults and reconfigure since I was going to be down any way.

That worked. I am still on 35681 and now have OpenVPN with PBR working as expected.

Thank you to those that offered advise.
Moral of the story: reset and reconfigure just to make sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: