To Buy or Not!

NoirK
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:14    Post subject: To Buy or Not! Reply with quote
Hello everyone!

I was hoping that some you guys can help me out here. I have been using what I guess is called the Public firmware for a while now and I have been wondering if I should pick up the Professional version. Unfortunately, I have not found any information on the website or the forum telling me the benefits in doing such a purchase or the difference between the vary version that are available.

The router that I am using is the Linksys 350n.

Thanks in advance for help
Noir
Sponsor
olmari
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 15:36    Post subject: Reply with quote
DD-WRT shop wrote:
Our special DD-WRT standard/micro distribution which an additional PPPOE-Relay (standard only), Per User Bandwith Control and Zero IP Hotspot.

So you get that little extra, and you'll be supporting DD-WRT. Tough you can ofcourse support DD-WRT by donation regardless of what DD-WRT you run :wink:

http://www.dd-wrt.com/shop/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=31
tawei0428
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 23:08    Post subject: Does the speical version support WRT-350N? Reply with quote
Hi, I am wondering if the speical version support WRT-350N? http://www.dd-wrt.com/shop/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=31 shows that it support only WRT-300N.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: