Senao Acvitation How Does It Works?

darknforce
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:15    Post subject: Senao Acvitation How Does It Works? Reply with quote
I'm getting this hardware how does the activation looks like?

How do i activate can someone show the process and how it works?

Thank you for your help
Sponsor
rinja
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:55    Post subject: DD-WRT Activation Reply with quote
Activation isn't too complicated...basically, go to the dd-wrt "shop" at http://www.dd-wrt.com/shop/catalog/ and purchase the activation for your hardware...then u just copy the "trial" key from dd-wrt & paste it in the "activation box" on the dd-wrt shop which will in turn give u the real activation key that u will paste in the dd-wrt firmware (i think under the Administration=>Activation tab)...it's actually really straight forward...if u live in a country that doesn't have real strict frequency management & have the right radios, u can also get the "super-channel" activation bundle (at a discount) & this will give u the ability to go beyond the normal 11 channels (again, provided ur radios are capable)...Sash will probably add more to this, but hopefully u can get started with this info...cheers...;-}
EOC-5610 (07/22/09) std-12533
UBNT RS 12188
darknforce
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:52    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote
Thank you bro i think i got your point already, need to wait for this unit come to me and i can play with it. Will proceed buying those activation using paypal. Hopefully i don't brick the router during the flashing process
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Senao Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: