Restoring original firmware for EOC-1650/EOC-2610

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Senao Devices
brosky
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:58    Post subject: Restoring original firmware for EOC-1650/EOC-2610 Reply with quote
I've made a tutorial based on some topics found here and there, and finally, we got a working solution to restore original firmware to EnGenius.

The tutorial is found here:

removed by mod
Sponsor
Beone
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:59    Post subject: Re: Restoring original firmware for EOC-1650/EOC-2610 Reply with quote
brosky wrote:
I've made a tutorial based on some topics found here and there, and finally, we got a working solution to restore original firmware to EnGenius.

l

Interesting, tnx!
Not be able to restore the default fw was the reason for me to NOT try dd-wrt on it Wink Maybe now I can give it a try, although I read more negative then positive results about it.
brosky
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:46    Post subject: well Reply with quote
well, it works.

i also have the original files for the eoc-5610,
the guys from engeniustech where very helpfull.

I'm waiting for their permission to make them public,
and post it here.
Sash
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 14:02    Post subject: Re: Restoring original firmware for EOC-1650/EOC-2610 Reply with quote
brosky wrote:

removed by mod

read your pm's

&
RTFM/STFW
&
Throw some buzzwords into the WIKI search Exclamation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 17:51    Post subject: nice... Reply with quote
I mentioned in the tutorial the sources of the commands.
And, FYI, most of them i got from EnGenius team.

In 17 August i'll have a private meeting with William Chua, discussing some firmware issues and new features.

How did you contribute to solve this problem...

Anyway, i've come with a solution to unbrick the devices , and you are worried about some dos batch commands ? lame.

And, another thing, i didn't know that the messages are copyrighted to the starter of the topic...

The commands list are taken from here (maybe from your topic), other docs and most of them from EnGenius developers.

Anyway , i've seen that you removed my links.

Well, i've tried to help. Sorry to cause you any problems.

You can delete my account here.
maxiv28
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 21:23    Post subject: yo tengo la solucion Reply with quote
tengo la solucion para la restauracion del sena 1610 y 2610 funciona perfecto lo he probado en 4 senao 2610 y tambien he actualizado a la ultima version de la pagina senao el que necesite la restauracion porfavor enviar pm ...
en 15 minutos tendra su senao funcionando correctamente .. abrazos !!

maxiv28@hotmail.com
kakyo29433
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:06    Post subject: Re: Restoring original firmware for EOC-1650/EOC-2610 Reply with quote
brosky wrote:

removed by mod

Ned your help,Cek PM please

Very Happy
jrsos
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 14:59    Post subject: Restore original firmware Reply with quote
Hi Kakyo, could you please pm me the tutorial you made?. thanks a lot.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Senao Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: