Advanced Routing Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
agent_sandoval
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 20:10    Post subject: Advanced Routing Help Reply with quote
I need some help figuring out the Advanced routing function.

I have 2 ISP's 1 for normal internet trafic, and one to setup a special service.

The client needs to access the internet via ISP1, buts needs to build a connection to 85.12.40.14 via ISP2. Access to that service are only allowed on ISP2..

The client can access 192.168.200.1, 192.168.202.1 and 192.168.2.1. But whatever route I use it does not acces 85.12.40.14 via ISP2.

The ISP that supplies line 2 provided a crapy router that I cann't access and or replace.

Could someone help me out?

Many Thanks.

Sandoval

Route.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  39.14 KB
 Viewed:  4225 Time(s)

Route.jpg

Sponsor
chompers
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 18:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey I have a similar sort of set up - I have four linksys routers set up in WDS and two are gateways - one for my dsl and the other for my cable connection - I haven't had a lot of time to play with things but I think essentially you would just need to use and modify the dual wan equalization thing in the wiki.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Dual-WAN_for_simple_round-robin_load_equalization

If you have any success let me know - that way I know I am on the right track too!

T
dallascowboysworldchamps
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey I am a Sandoval

Navigation

Jump to: