Zoom Wireless Router is it Compatible with DD-RWT

dellsam34
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 20:19    Post subject: Zoom Wireless Router is it Compatible with DD-RWT Reply with quote
I wasn't sure where to ask about this I did forum search for Zoom and returned nothing, was just wondering if it will be added to a compatible hardware list, and/or is it safe to load DD-WRT firmware on it?
http://www.zoomtel.com/products/5350.html
Sponsor
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 20:35    Post subject: Reply with quote
First post in this forum....
LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
Sash
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 17:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
read:
&
RTFM/STFW
&
Throw some buzzwords into the WIKI search Exclamation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 23:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
In the future, when blowing people off, you might try to be mindful of the fact that a few months in the future, once the Google spiders dig through the forum, that it is very possible that this particular thread might be the first one that comes up when someone googles the topic at hand. So, when someone does try to research-like I just did-maybe in the future they can either avoid having their time wasted or be rewarded the the information they are seeking.

It takes the exact same amount of time and effort to just answer the person's question as it does to rudely and unnecessarily blow them off.

And, FYI, I did look in the database. This router is not mentioned at all, not even to say not possible.
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:51    Post subject: Reply with quote
If you did the research why don't YOU provide the answer then instead of complaining that others didnt spend the time sorting out the.original vague question
LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
xflbret
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 17:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
Because I don't HAVE the answer. I was searching for the answer for myself. I found this thread which had an identical question, and all I saw were a bunch of jerks dressing the OP down for asking the question.

When I was trying to do my research, all I found was this thread.

Again, you should have just told this guy what he wanted to know. Would have been easier for future googlers like myself.
Malachi
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 19:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
xflbret wrote:
Because I don't HAVE the answer. I was searching for the answer for myself. I found this thread which had an identical question, and all I saw were a bunch of jerks dressing the OP down for asking the question.

When I was trying to do my research, all I found was this thread.

Again, you should have just told this guy what he wanted to know. Would have been easier for future googlers like myself.

You respond 6 months later? Lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 19:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
xflbret wrote:
Because I don't HAVE the answer.

Neither do I. So if you want a better answer, YOU need to do more research. I pointed out how to start.

Per Yngve Berg
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 20:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's a cable modem combo, so it's not a target for dd-wrt.
Malachi
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 21:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
Murrkf wrote:
xflbret wrote:
Because I don't HAVE the answer.

Neither do I. So if you want a better answer, YOU need to do more research. I pointed out how to start.

Navigation

Jump to: