support for the WRT110?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
LOM
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:05    Post subject: Re: support for wrt110 yet ?? Reply with quote
taker wrote:
is there support for the linksys wrt110 yet. i've seen alot of talk about it ,was just wondering ?

Can you find it here: ?
http://www.dd-wrt.com/site/support/router-database

I'm just wondering..

DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:12    Post subject: Can you find it here: ? Reply with quote
it's always said no , didn't know if any figured it outyet. like i said there's been alot of talk about trying to get it to work. guess i'll wait longer to see what happen's .
Sash
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:38    Post subject: Reply with quote
if we dont get donated hw there never will be a port.
&
RTFM/STFW
&
Throw some buzzwords into the WIKI search Exclamation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 21:15    Post subject: Reply with quote
id donate my 110 to help dev but then i wouldnt have a router to put the FW on
Danno
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 0:20    Post subject: Still need one of these wrt110? Reply with quote
Sash wrote:
if we dont get donated hw there never will be a port.

Is there interest in cracking a WRT110?

I do have one I could donate.
Simba7
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 16:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
Same here. I have a wrt110 and a wrt160nv2 that want dd-wrt.
mbryan
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 21:42    Post subject: WRT110 Router Donation Reply with quote
Simba7 wrote:
Same here. I have a wrt110 and a wrt160nv2 that want dd-wrt.

I would very much like to see the wrt110 worked out so that DD-WRT would run on it. It would ba a great benefit for someone to donate one - I see a couple have offered.

Just in case it was missed, there is a process to donate the router:

http://dd-wrt.com/site/community/donations

Many Thanks,
Mark

Very Happy
chris89
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:35    Post subject: Reply with quote
What I can do is simply ship a new factory refurbished device shipped directly to you. Then we can go from there as it's much easier with my strict government credit card.

Thank You

PS - DD-WRT for this what single antenna draft n router? which I have witnessed 150 mega bits per second at 30 feet through a few walls. File transfer can be seen in the 4-5MB/s. I have all settings off in wireless advanced mode as well as frame burst. Since I have over 10 devices on the wifi at a time. I actually run 2, 1 dedicated it to g devices in channel 11 only, and the other for n band only both at beacon interval 950 which yielded an additional 25 feet in-doors/ out-doors. I have the SSID's as the same so it makes one super powerful dual intenna setting each on a dedicated band for top performance. I have CTS Protection disabled, as well as obviously Frame Burst and AP Isolation Disabled. The signal is adequate for performance throughput, wide range, very stable router. Been running one as the primary dhcp router handling over 240 users on the 255.255.255.0 subnet. Which is run on each hotel building number doing all the routing traffic of over 240 users with stability and excellent performance. Hook up a 100Mbps line and it'll cook some solid performance while handling 240 clients at once. There is 4 in total, 1 per building controlling dhcp on 10 wrt54g's all around the building with dhcp disabled and only shooting out an ssid. Each wrt54 has it's on ip like 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, etc until 1.10. So I can tweak each ap individually by pulling up to a side of a building.

So basically I'm saying this ultra cheap router will pack one heck of a punch for its minimal price tag.
Simba7
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 15:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
Is there a way to finally put dd-wrt on this router? I have a couple of them in my bin that would like to be used again.

It looks like OpenWrt already has a fork to support RT2880 routers.

https://github.com/leitec/openwrt-leitec
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 Display posts from previous:    Page 3 of 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: